Facts and Figures

We are a medium-sized family business operating worldwide in Koenigswinter-Oberpleis, Germany - just outside Bonn.
The origin of the company lies in a commercial agency founded in 1948 for technical and medical rubber products.
The production and trading program has been expanded to include pharmaceutical primary packaging, accessories, and medical products.

Our current field of activity includes trade, production, and contract manufacturing. On a plot of about 6,250 square meters, we house office space (about 400 square meters), production facilities (about 400 square meters), packaging / labeling (about 200 square meters), and high-shelf storage areas (about 1,500 square meters).

Together with approximately 35 employees, we achieved annual sales of approximately 5 million Euros. Investments in technology and new developments, amount to approximately 250,000 € each year.

Our product portfolio currently includes about 1,200 items from our wide product range.

Company History

1948
Founding of a commercial agency for technical rubber products

1972
Founding of a sole proprietorship: expansion of the product range with pharmaceutical primary packaging made of cased glass and tubular glass incl. accessories

1983
Foundation of a limited liability company (GmbH): extension of the product range with disposable medical products, acceptance of locking systems based in Koenigswinter

1993
Entry of our current managing director Dr. h. c. Ferdinand Templin

1993
Deepening of vendor concepts with SGD GmbH and Mauser GmbH

1995
Restructuring of the company by our Managing Director Dr. h. c. Ferdinand Templin in the following business areas:

  1. Pharmaceutical primary packaging: amber glass, white glass: metallurgical glass, tubular glass
    Closing systems: plugs, discs, caps, opening and closing units, accessories
  2. Plastic packaging: cans, canisters, barrels, repaltainers, accessories
  3. Medical products: Ozone Oxygen Therapy, UVB Therapy, HOT Therapy, Accessories, Special Items
    Establishment of a medical device manufacturing according to the corresponding directive


1996

Relocation of the company to the Rheinbreitbach location

1999
Complete transition to a family business, ISO 9001 certification and EU 93/42 / EEC directive

2001
Change of company name to MediPac® GmbH


2004
Certification according to ISO 13485, embedded in various merchant concepts of large-scale industry, expansion of the business fields in all areas, development of new products

2012
Relocation of the company to the current Koenigswinter site, increase of the staff from approx. 25 to approx. 35 employees, further development of the sales structure and construction of a medical device production on approx. 400 sqm in accordance with cleanroom Class D

2014
Expansion of Datwyler BV's distribution partnership for distribution in Germany and Austria

2016
Complete renewal of our state-of-the-art laboratory to constantly monitor our product quality

2017
Extension and modernization of our shipping department, recertification to ISO 15378 - GMP for pharmaceutical primary packaging for pharmaceuticals, recertification ISO 9001 and ISO 13485

Quick Contact
  • Home